Selling Miami Commercial Real Estate in today's complex market requires knowledge, creativity, experience, enthusiasm and the financial ability to advertise and promote your property throughout the marketing term.
Upon placing your property on the market, Chariff Realty Group will:
- Place your property on the Southeast Florida Regional Multiple Listing Service covering all of Miami-Dade and Broward counties.
- Place your property on Loopnet, the the most widely used National and International Commercial Listing/Analysis Database System.
- Arrange professional photography for the property.
- Prepare a detailed Value Analysis of your property and Comprehensive Appraisal-Grade Investment Package, when applicable.
- Prepare a Property Brochure, detailing all property information, together with a time-lined marketing strategy.
- Specifically through direct mail, inform Commercial REALTORS® throughout the Southeastern US that your property is on the market.
- Distribute your Property Brochures to all REALTOR® members of the National Multiple Listing Service from Palm Beach to Key West.
- Provide E-Brochures to targeted buyers.
- Target market your property to prospective purchasers and tenants of like properties, including users and investors, through a one, three, and five mile Database Systems Search of those looking to buy or lease your property.
- Prepare a Press Release regarding your property for media distribution, when warranted.
- Network with other Commercial REALTORS® on a daily basis by telephone, direct mail, and scheduled Commercial Meetings.
- Interface with our hundreds of Residential Agents regarding your property's availability.
- Present your property to past, present, and future Chariff Realty Group Commercial/Investment prospects, whose investment parameters match your property.
- Market your property to our selected local, national and international Investor Databases.
Produce a professional, computer generated and narrated Property Video and/or Web Tour for your property, when warranted.
- Place classified and display ads for your property in local newspapers such as the Miami Herald, Sun Sentinel, Miami Today, Business Monday, South Florida Business Journal and Daily Business Review.
- Advertise your property in national and international newspapers such as the Chicago Tribune, Los Angeles Times, New York Times, and Florida Marketplace.
- Market your property, on the WORLDWIDE WEB through Chariff.com, Realtor.com and Loopnet.com.
Assure continuous effort to promote and market your property.
- Keep you informed regarding showings, inquiries, advertising and overall activity.
Handle all inquiries and showings personally, to provide the best opportunity for a sale.
- It is Chariff Realty Group's intent to provide each of the above services for every Commercial Company Listing. However, this isn't always possible or feasible due to time constraints, market conditions, ad deadlines, media availability and marketing term.